Sunday, June 6, 2010

Events management

part of everyday job was events management when I was attached at Limkowking University. I really liked events management because in our unit most events organised were of corporate standards. Before there was an event, we would be briefed in detail by our bosses. This was done in order to create internal communication which without doubt is vital to communication in general. There is always presure because no one wants to disapoint. Sometimes on normal days I did not realise the imprtance of time management but I did that during my intership. Time management is very important in events management. In most of our events we invited people of high standards in society such as ministers, ambassadors and CEOs of corporate companies. I later realized that you cant flop in front of such people or else the university will suffer a heavy blow for their reputation.

there is nothing as interesting as event management because you reap what you sow

No comments:

Post a Comment